We are excited to say that our entire facility has been disinfected and sanitized by PermaSafe®! PermaSafe® is a unique Long-Term Antimicrobial Surface and Air Protection System.
The PermaSafe System is comprised of two distinct, yet equally remarkable, patented and EPA registered products:
PermaSafe CLEAN, is a high-performance, multi-surface cleaner; no-rinse, no-wipe sanitizer and broad-spectrum hospital grade disinfectant; and odor, allergen, mold, mildew and fungi eliminator.
PermaSafe SHIELD, is a semi-permanent antimicrobial surface protectant that continuously inhibits the growth and spread of bacteria and other microorganisms.
A complete PermaSafe System installation is achieved by fogging CLEAN and SHIELD, one product right after the other, throughout a designated area and the HVAC system that services it. Upon application, the PermaSafe system:
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses
- Destroys mold & mildew and helps prevent regrowth
- Makes treated surfaces antimicrobial
- Eliminates existing, and helps prevent future odors
- Sanitizes HVAC system components and ductwork
- Continuously purifies interior room air
- Meets the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19.
EPA Registered – Non Toxic – Kids Safe – Pet Safe
Procedures as you enter our facility
In order to safeguard your family’s health & safety, and the health & safety of our staff, we’ve made some important changes you need to know about before visiting:
- Hourly capacity is limited to provide for physical distancing.
- All guests’ temperatures will be taken before entering our facility with a non-contact forehead thermometer. All guests with temperatures under 100.3 will be allowed to enter.
- Our facility will continue with the CDC sanitation guidelines for all surfaces cleaned continuously throughout the day in addition to maintaining our high standards of cleanliness.
- Online reservations and completing our waiver online are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to manage capacity limits and minimize touchpoints at the entrance.
- Members and guests with Frequent Jumper Passes will continue to receive free admission. However, reservations are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED due to limited capacity. Just give us a call and we’ll make sure to take your Member or Frequent Jumper Pass reservation (813-835-7529).
- Physical distancing is strongly encouraged and our seating for parents will be spread out into smaller clusters.
- We will continue to abide by the CDC guidelines and local guidelines to monitor changes daily.